Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Prison Planet Supports Death Threat Made to Obama by Leaving Threat Posted [And Is Still Posted]


Comment under an Obama story says [they] “hope and pray someone with a barrett 50 cal will do the entire world a favor and blow his head off before it is too late”. Comment has been up since the morning of March 21. Secret Service notified

by Larry Simons
March 21, 2012

Today Prison Planet posted a story titled, “Obama Chides ‘Birthers’ While Media Spikes Ayers Bombshell”, written by Paul Watson [who is also webmaster of the site]. A comment threatening President Obama with death was posted under the story [and left there by the website moderators]. The commentor, who goes by “Spymyeys”, wrote the following:

“I know it is very hard to do, but please, take the time to stare into Obamma’s eyes and tell me, what do you see there?

If he is not satan himself, then it is one of the worst demons that hell has ever spawned.

I can only hope & pray (haha) that someone with a barrett 50 cal will do the entire world a favor and blow his head off before it is too late.”


Even if he was kidding, which I doubt, it is still a federal crime to threaten any United States President with death, whether saying you want to do it or you hope someone else does. The comment was left at 1:33pm Pacific Time, and after 3 hours it still remains. For some reason, comments always show a three hour difference. When I posted a comment on the site yesterday, it showed a time that was three hours before the time I posted it.

I immediately called the Secret Service and reported this. They wanted to know the website and under which story it was posted. I gave them a detailed instruction on how to find its location. The woman on the phone thanked me and we hung up.

Here is the link and screen shot incase it is deleted later [click to enlarge]


I do not blame Prison Planet for the comment being posted. That, they cannot control. What they can control is how quick they remove it or how long they leave it remain posted. Three hours is way too long to come to any other conclusion other than that Prison Planet advocates death threats against Obama. Period.

UPDATE:

I find it very interesting that I just now posted a comment under my screen name on PP "Bob43" and it is now awaiting moderation. See for yourself:


Most likely, it will not be approved, because it exposes the blatant hypocrisy and fraudulent behavior of Jones & Co. BUT, even more interesting is the fact that since I now have proof that comments await moderation on
Prison Planet, it is even more incriminating for Prison Planet that they allowed the Obama death threat to be posted.

I now withdrawal my above comment where I said I don't blame PP for the comment being posted. Since I now have proof that comments are moderated and await approval, PP is guilty of advocating the Obama death threat. PP endorses death threats made to United States presidents. For this very reason the staff at Prison Planet should be arrested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...it is still a federal crime to threaten any United States President with death, whether saying you want to do it or you hope someone else does." Please cite a legal reference for the latter part of this...I'm too lazy to look it up.

Larry said...

US CODE TITLE 18 SECTION 871:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871

It was modeled after the British Treason Act of 1351 which made it a crime to "compass or imagine" the death of the King. Convictions under 18 U.S.C. § 871 have been sustained for declaring that "President Wilson ought to be killed. It is a wonder some one has not done it already. If I had an opportunity, I would do it myself."

Pretty clear.

I would advise you in the future if youre too lazy to look things up, then you have no interest in the subject anyway, so why post on a blog?