Thursday, June 23, 2011

FRAUD ALERT! Moron Blogger Suffers from Alex Jones Syndrome: Bitches About Being Banned When He Bans Others


by Larry Simons
June 23, 2011

In February, I introduced a fraudulent, secretive blogger who hides behind the moniker The Last Blog Left, who has not won a single argument with me to date. Frequently, in order to defend his stances on issues, he will re-post portions of my posts omitting my entire point from the re-posted text. He blatantly lies and make claims he never ever backs up with evidence. His motto should be: It’s true because I said it’s true.

One of his many colossal contradictory acts is, like Alex Jones, claiming that another website has been deleting his comments or has banned him completely, yet turns right around and deletes comments and bans others.

Most recently, on June 21, the asshole blogger said:

“I'm debating whether to ban you - I am really tired of your nonsense. Repeatedly warning you and doing nothing is dumb - I won't continue doing it.

I am holding off because I dislike banning people. And you do such a good job of discrediting your own position.”

Here is the screen shot of it.



He claims he “dislikes” banning people, although occurrences like the one above happen so often, it would take me a month to compile the screen shots of them. Equally as often are the postings of TLNL bitching and whining that he has been banned by others.

See for yourself here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here. And these were just the stories that mentioned either being deleted or banned in the title. I had no time to look [nor wanted to] at every story to see if he huffed and puffed about it throughout the text.

This person is a nameless, faceless troll who does not deserve my time, let alone the hits he will receive courtesy of my 20,000-hits-a-year blog.

3 comments:

fox news said...

even we know that the last cock in mouth queenie fraud name left, is a fraud. this is not news.

Anonymous said...

fox news said...
even we know that the last cock in mouth queenie fraud name left, is a fraud. this is not news.

Can anybody translate the above gibberish?

tlnl said...

does anyone know im bullocks.