Monday, March 28, 2011

Blogger.com users--please help

Something is wrong with Blogger.com. For some reason, the posting function is malfunctioning. Whenever I post my stories under "Edit HTML" and then switch to "compose" in order to insert links or italicize or whatever I want to do under the compose part [I find it's easier editing under "compose"]---and then I switch back to "edit html", it consolidates my entire post into one continuous paragraph--and prior to yesterday, it has never done that. Why is this happening? Can anyone help?

Please overlook posts that may look double-spaced and messed up. It's not my fault. I can't fix it. Something is wrong with blogger and thy won't fix it for some reason. I will fix all the structural errors in the posts when blogger fixes this.

No comments: