Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Alex "Killer Of Free Speech" Jones, Again Pissed Off That Others Kill HIS Free Speech


Alex "I'm all about free speech, unless that free speech is exposing my hypocrisy" Jones is yet again boo-hooing about not being treated the way he refuses to treat others

by Larry Simons
July 20, 2010

Once again, Alex Jones and his crew at PrisonPlanet are playing the “I’m being censored…boo hoo…life isn’t fair” game over Google and Facebook deleting/censoring Alex Jones material over the course of this past weekend.

All weekend long on Jones’ two major sites, PrisonPlanet and Infowars, Jones and company have been attacking Google and Facebook for violating their free speech by deleting/censoring Jones’ film “The Obama Deception” in a plethora of articles [here, here, here, here, here and here] that are aimed at attempting to convince those who think Alex Jones is the poster child for free speech rights, that he has the right to claim he is a victim. In reality, Jones hates free speech as much [and at times, more] as he claims his opponents do.

I have highlighted in the past [here, here, here, here, here, here and here] that Jones continually cries that he is a victim of those who are hell-bent on violating the First Amendment when Jones and his crew [Aaron Dykes, Paul and Steve Watson] continually do the exact same thing to others who dare expose them!

I have made it no secret [to those who frequent my blog] that Jones and his minions have done their fair share of censoring Real Truth Online. Last year, I exposed Jones after he embarrassed himself for telling his readers that he would have a huge, Earth-shattering story on his blog the following day.

The next day his readers woke up and read a story about how actor Charlie Sheen had conducted a 20-minute interview with President Obama and discussed all the intricate details about the 9-11 cover-up. Only, the interview had not taken place. It was a mock interview that Sheen had written but had not actually presented to the President.

The majority of people who posted comments were pissed. Especially when they found out later that Jones had deleted 90% of the negative comments under the Sheen story and found out that Jones lied during his radio show when [Jones] claimed that the reason they deleted the comments on the main Sheen story [and had disabled comment posting on other Sheen stories during the next couple of days] was because of “lack of bandwidth”.

The fact that the majority of comments that remained were positive toward Sheen and they were all posted at different times of the day [when I personally witnessed the day the story was posted that over 90% of the comments that were negative against Jones as early as 9am were all deleted later] proved that it was a calculated effort by PrisonPlanet moderators to scrub all negative comments.

It also proved it was not a bandwidth issue at all, because had it been a bandwidth issue, the comments would have either all been deleted, or they would have been cut off early [around 9am when I witnessed the scores of negative comments]. In which case readers would have still been able to see many of the negative comments.

I exposed Jones on my blog [here, here, here, here and here] for the lying fraud he was on the Sheen incident and almost immediately I noticed that all 21 articles I had personally written [that PrisonPlanet posted] had been removed from their database.

My removed stories only meant one thing and one thing only: That Jones and company did not want readers to view any of my 21 stories, because in viewing my stories, they could have clicked over to my blog and read all about the lying frauds at PrisonPlanet.

Jones would have no part in his readers clicking my site and reading all about his hypocritical actions. The evidence had to be destroyed. He had no choice but to remove my articles from his site. The “King of free speech” had to kill my stories to prevent anyone from finding out that Jones is exactly like those in whom he condemns for doing the very same thing to him!

Jones says in a YouTube film he posted, “Look, whether I agree with a book or a film or not, I’m against burning it. I’m against destroying it.” I guess he forgot to add, “Unless it is a story by Real Truth Online that exposed the fact that I censor others too.”

I predicted last year, that “Prison Planet can never again, in good conscience, write another story exposing and condemning others of censoring them. But, I bet they will”. And they did, and they will in the future…and I will be right here, ready to further expose them.

12 comments:

the_last_name_left said...

and whilst Jones removes you from his site, he has no problem with Willis Carto's stuff appearing there.

That's ridiculous. What sort of morality is that? What sort of judgement is being made? Based on what?

Jones would rather promote someone with ties to Nazis extending over 50 years (Eustace Mullins) than yourself - because Mullins plays ball, and you don't.

What does that say? It's pretty disgusting, isn't it?

And how is Jones' audience to find any of this out? He isn't going to tell them, is he? ;)

Larry said...

They also promote Crooks and Liars, Daily Kos and Raw Story [Watson still has these sites posted on his site Propaganda Matrix]---these sites tied Jones in with the Poplawski shootings last year. AND they endorse Bonesman David McCullough----I did a story on this.

Larry said...

TLNL, since Joseph Goebbels is deleting my posts over at "davefromqueens"---I'll address your "Lincoln want a racist" bullshit here:

Here are DIRECT quotes from Lincoln:

"I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality; and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Couglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position. I have never said anything to the contrary"
[Lincoln/Douglas debates 1858]

"Free them [slaves], and make them politically and socially our equals? My own feelings will not admit of this...We cannot, then, make them equals."

"Anything that argues me into his [Douglas's] idea of perfect social and political equality with the Negro is but a specious and fantastic arrangement of words, by which a man can prove a horse chestnut to be a chestnut horse."

Spoken like a true lover of black people!!! And you say he wasnt racist-----my god. If you can't draw the conclusion that he was racist just from these 3 quotes, what will you need? Videotape of Lincoln at a KKK meeting?

Larry said...

Obviously, i meant to say above "I'll address your "Lincoln WASNT a racist" bullshit here:

the_last_name_left said...

you say he wasnt racist-
=========

no i didn't

Larry said...

Oh really? Hmmmm. So you did NOT say THIS on socrates’ blog on July 22nd???

“Anyway, on Lincoln, seems surprising to me that Larry is so appalled by Lincoln's supposed racism. Obama is a fan of Lincoln? Larry more concerned with racism than Obama? Seems stikingly odd. Especially amongst the company Larry keeps.”

I wonder what Larry's beef with Lincoln's "racism" is exactly? Why does it offend Larry, when his allies today persistently exhibit their own racism?”

Why the quotation marks? Why use the word “supposed”?

That’s not DENYING he was racist???

the_last_name_left said...

I don't know much about Lincoln - I just wouldn't ever accept your characterisations of anyone without validation elsewhere. :D

I didn't say or suggest Lincoln was *not* racist. I don't know. In all likelihood he was.

What interested me was your seeming repugnance at Lincoln's supposed racism, yet you fraternise with racists all the time.

Anything on your site about the racists in 911 Troof?

Anything about the anti-semites? The holocaust deniers? The Nazis?

No. But Lincoln! Odd.

the_last_name_left said...

As an example,

Let's compare your zealous denunication of Lincoln for racism with how you treat others?

you link to Mike Rivero's WRH - you have an ad for it.

Today Rivero prints this:

A wave of racially-motivated attacks against Hispanics have prompted police to step up patrols in New York City's Staten Island, authorities said Wednesday.

Webmaster's Commentary:

Translation: Obama is going to try to make race the issue for the November elections


Rivero's suggestion is surely a repeat of an old claim of his that all hate-crime is manufactured. Rivero denies there are any victims of racially motivated crime - he blames various provocateurs (a conspiracy).

Not exactly a hardline against racism is it? Suggesting such crimes don't actually exist - but are a result of political manipulation - by a black president!

And of course, Rivero still publishes Curt Maynard articles - like this:

Sadly, few people are aware of the fact that International Talmudic Jewry is having a lot of problems these days getting away with the same old lies they’ve been perpetrating on society for hundreds of years. For alleged “anti-Semites,” like myself, the idea that Jewry has been concocting stories about racism and anti-Semitism isn’t anything new, in fact they fabricate the vast majority of the so-called “hate crimes” you hear about on network television.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/racistboogie.php?q=racistboogie.php

That you'll promote Whatreallyhappened.com sits awkwardly alongside your fury at what you see as Lincoln's racism.

Larry said...

"I don't know much about Lincoln"

Shocker. You making comments about something you dont know much about?

Thats all you do!!!

Was that supposed to be EVIDENCE that Rivero is racist?

Name ONE time on my blog I have supported racism-----just ONE. You have never PROVEN ONE thing you have ever said about Rivero---ever. When will you???

the_last_name_left said...

You link to Rivero - you promote him.

Rivero promotes racists - David Duke, Curt Maynard, Willis Carto, BirdmanBryant, to name but a few.

You're silent about all that, and you even promote it - but you grandstand your dislike of Lincoln and his racism.

Spotting racism from slavers isn't hard - nor is it especially useful and relevant atm. Today's racists and today's racial prejudice is more important. And you promote it.

Larry said...

"You link to Rivero - you promote him"

Define "promote"

You mean the way I "promote" PrisonPlanet by posting their stories alongside my stories of ther hypocrisy of THEIR censorship of me?

Let me ask you something:

If a person or website does something wrong [engages in censorship or lies a few times] does that make EVERY SINGLE THING they say false? If Willis Carto is racist, does that mean he is wrong about EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY THING he ever says about ANYTHING?

I'd like an answer to that.

I do stories all the time about people I hate who actually get it right from time to time----but according to YOU, if you hate 99% of what a person says----you never EVER give them credit that 1% of the time....you just IGNORE that 1%. That's called being a FRAUD.

the_last_name_left said...

Any thoughts on the Rivero/Jones drama? Which side are you on? The anti-semitic one, or the really really anti-semitic one?