Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Features: “Things I Hate” and “Things I Laugh At Every Single Time




by Larry Simons
March 3, 2010

I’m adding these two features, not in an attempt to re-format my blog, but to use as fillers whenever I go 4 or 5 days without a posted story. That usually only happens when I have found nothing of interest or importance to write about.

These segments will also show the other side of me; the satirical and human side of me, not the one that appears to be always serious and immersed in political issues 24/7. “Things I Hate” won’t be things like: George W. Bush, the Bilderbergers or Bill O’ Reilly. Those things are a given. They will be random brain droppings meant to show my readers what I think of trivial things that we all witness in our everyday lives. Hope you enjoy the new blog facelift.

For my grand opening of the two features, I will post one of each.

Things I Hate:

“Flo, the Progressive Insurance lady”


Her real name is Stephanie Courtney, and she is just as UN-funny outside of the Progressive commercials as she is in them.

Take a look


Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that she’s a pitch person for a product. I have nothing against pitch people.

I love Vince the Sham-Wow guy.



I miss Vince. Haven’t seen him on TV since he slap-chopped that hooker last year. Damn, Vince, why’d ya have to do that?

No comments: