Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thank God for Global Warming.....uhh, I mean......uhhh


I really needed global warming today, and the bastard was a no-show

by Larry Simons
December 19, 2009

I'm really pissed off. Not only could I not go anywhere today because my area was belly-button deep in snow, but I had to go outside and shovel this shit off my car.

As you can see above, my car was buried in it....literally. After a few hours of praying for global warming to melt the snow, and being disappointed that none of that warming came, I had to go out in it.

But then I wondered, if there was global warming, would it have even snowed at all? Hmmmm. Thanks alot global warming. Just when I needed you most, you abandon me and leave me to go outside and break my back for 90 minutes to shovel the snow that YOU should have melted, or prevented to come in the first place!

Damn you, global warming...damn you!

No comments: