Saturday, August 15, 2009

Two-faced Pelosi: If you protest Republicans, you’re “very American”; if you protest Democrats, you’re a “Nazi”

Pelosi to war protestors in 2006:

I understand your anger
I’m a fan of disrupters
[You’re] “very American

by Larry Simons
August 15, 2009

During a town hall meeting in San Francisco on January 17, 2006, then House of Representatives Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said this to war protesters:

“So I think all of you who have spoken out for your courage, your point of view. All of it. Your advocacy is very American and very important.”

As the crowd begins shouting, “No more funding the war!”, Pelosi says this:

“I appreciate that you as advocates can say that. That’s ok, that’s ok.”

A moderator of some sort interrupts and says, “Ladies and gentlemen, please, let’s not dissolve into a shouting match here”, to which Pelosi responds, “That’s ok, that’s ok.”

watch the clip


Then a female protester begins to yell from the crowd [much of which is unintelligible].

Pelosi says to her, “I understand your anger”.

Pelosi then said, “When Franklin Roosevelt died, and I draw great inspiration from him because he was a disrupter, and I’m a fan of disrupters, people who make change”…..“so let’s not question each other’s patriotism when we have this very honest debate that our country expects and deserves.”

Oh really Nancy?

Just 3 years later she is saying this [in response to the question “Do you think there’s a legitimate grassroots opposition going on here or do you think they’re an Astroturf type of deal?]:

“I think they are Astroturf … you be the judge..of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town meeting on health care.”

watch the clip


Pelosi also said in a USA Today Op-ed on August 10, 2009:

"…it is now evident that an ugly campaign is underway not merely to misrepresent the health insurance reform legislation, but to disrupt public meetings and prevent members of Congress and constituents from conducting a civil dialogue", and "These disruptions are occurring because opponents are afraid not just of differing views — but of the facts themselves. Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American."

Hhmmmm. I thought you were a "FAN of disrupters", Nancy?????

Nancy Pelosi.........two-faced FRAUD

Also posted at PrisonPlanet, here

6 comments:

Nancy Evans said...

Larry, Larry, Larry!
"Great minds think alike" as they say. But I beat. My post on the same topic was at 12:04pm, yours at 4:08pm. Thanks for looking at my site. I'm eternally grateful as you are my first poster.

Real Truth Online said...

Yes, many beat me in fact. I was not going to do this story, but when I read the USA Today Op-Ed, I had to. Did you read my David Willis story I told you about on your blog?

Nancy Evans said...

When I saw the video and heard her say "There is nothing more articulate, more eloquent, to a member of congress than the voice of his or her own constituent" I wanted to pull my hair out. Your graphic of the two faces is perfect. Your post was definitely more professionally done as is your entire site. Yes I did read your post about David Willis and while I am new at this, I don't understand why you are wasting your valuable time arguing with and/or about this guy. You might be causing him to get more attention than he would get with out giving him the Fraud of the Year award. Just move on and do what you do best. Just my opinion. My goal is to point out the information, people can consider it, accept it or not. That's up to them, 'cause I gotta move on to the next issue.

common sence for you said...

another great post larry. prison planet sees you working hard. heres hoping they hire you on. keep up the great job. by the way went to jizzzs errrjas eerr last name lefts site. hev has comment moderation on and only has 200 hits in 2 years of having a blog. what a fn joke.

Anonymous said...

Hey - that last guy writes just like you, Larry.

Gee - maybe Larry makes up all the comments on his blog. HAHA

rob said...

another great story larry.