Friday, August 14, 2009

George Noory interviews Steve Quayle on Coast to Coast

Coast to Coast with George Noory
August 10, 2009

This interview is from August 10. I meant to post it then, but had to wait for it to appear on YouTube. Author and researcher Steve Quayle discusses the plans of the global elite and the Swine Flu. Steve also touches on martial law and why microbiologists are dying under mysterious circumstances.

I can do without the segments on giants and biblical prophecy, but Steve is very interesting even when he touches on subjects that I personally find a bit ‘nutty’. Steve Quayle’s website is here.












2 comments:

Nancy Evans said...

I check Steve Quayle's site everyday. I heard part the Coast to Coast show, but wanted to hear the whole thing. Thanks for making it easy and posting it. I'm not so sure about the giants either, but then I would never have believed our economy would be going down the toilet either, so who knows. I really like your site.

the_last_name_left said...

I think he's more convincing on Giants than anything else.

I've come across this dude before - because of his claims about "giants".

His best evidence is some vague quotes from the bible........and a few folk-stories from Sumatra.

Seems like a dude with eminent qualification to speak about swine flu to me.