Thursday, July 31, 2008
by Larry Simons
July 30, 2008
I love when after Sean Hannity tells Ventura “Wait, wait, let me finish this…I’ll give you the time”, Ventura starts speaking and he is rushed to get done by the “let’s rap this up” music.
Another gem is when after Ventura tells Hannity, “I don’t believe the 9-11 report, I’m sorry”, Hannity has the balls to say, “…but I believe one part of it…” “One part of it”, Hannity? You believe the ENTIRE report....every word....hook, line and sinker!
We need Ventura as President, and fast!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Bush approves the execution of yet another military serviceman; Just another body in the heap to Bush
by Larry Simons
July 29, 2008
With the stroke of his pen, Bush has approved the military’s request for the execution of Army Private, Ronald A Gray. It was the first Presidential approval for an execution of a member of the armed services since 1957, when Dwight D. Eisenhower approved the death sentence for Army Private John Bennett, who raped and attempted to murder and 11-year old girl.
Ronald A. Gray in 1988
Approving of death sentences is no rare event for Bush, since in his tenure as Governor of Texas, he resided over the deaths of 152 prisoners; more than any other governor in history. A record I’m sure he is proud of.
I am not debating whether Army Private Gray deserves the death penalty (since he is guilty of 4 murders and 8 rapes in the Fayetteville, NC, area in the late 80’s). But what struck me as hilarious is when White House press secretary Dana Perino issued this comment today, “While approving a sentence of death for a member of our armed services is a serious and difficult decision for a commander in chief, the president believes the facts of this case leave no doubt that the sentence is just and warranted”.
“Serious and difficult decision”? Are YOU serious, Perino? Bush has ALREADY approved the death sentences of 4,124 members of our armed services in this illegal, unconstitutional war since they legally are murders! The ironic thing is, Bush’s approval today of the execution of Ronald A. Gray may be Bush’s ONLY justified one! But please, Mrs. Perino, don’t use words like “serious and difficult”. George W. Bush has been approving military executions for over 5 years now. This is old hat to him!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Former prosecutor and author takes the evidence of George W. Bush’s lies and murders to our embarrassing, spineless Congress
by Larry Simons
July 27, 2008
The clips speak for themselves. Former Prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi takes his book “The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder” and the unequivocal evidence of George W. Bush’s lies and murders to the spineless, treasonous House Judiciary Committee for the hearings on the constitutional limits of executive power.
As Bugliosi is presenting very powerful and compelling evidence, you can see the zombie-like members of the Judiciary Committee openly bored and treating Bugliosi as if he is talking about how grass grows, rather than the extremely important topic of how we, the American people, were lied to in order for Bush to start his war with Iraq (that has now cost America the lives of over 4,000 soldiers and Iraq anywhere from 100,000 to 1 million lives of their citizens).
But this weak, spineless, cowardly Congress acted as if they would rather be anywhere else but there. Chairman John Conyers (D-MI) is a disgrace and should be tried for treason for his shameful behavior during these proceedings. Congresswoman Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) is a shameless, disgrace as well.
You can hear Congressman Steve King (R-IA) shout out, “Mr. Chairman, I’m getting really close to an aneurysm here, you think you can help wind this thing up?”
Yeah, yeah, Mr. King….the truth is pretty fucking hard to hear, isn’t it? 4,000+ of our men and women are DEAD, and you act like you’re late to go tee off for a golf tournament! I guess Bugliosi would have been given FULL attention if he was talking about Bush getting a blowjob!
Watch the videos
Thursday, July 24, 2008
July 23, 2008
Though the trial the man, dubbed "Osama bin Laden's driver", is primarily functioning as a show piece for the Bush administration's "war on terror", some interesting information emerged from the Guantanamo Bay naval base yesterday in the form of a direct admission from a US prosecutor that the fourth plane was "shot down".
The revelation came during assertions from representatives for the prosecution that Salim Hamdan had detailed knowledge of the intended target of the fourth hijacked plane on 9/11.
A Reuters report states:
...prosecutor Timothy Stone told the six-member jury of U.S. military officers who will decide Hamdan's guilt or innocence that Hamdan had inside knowledge of the 2001 attacks on the United States because he overheard a conversation between bin Laden and his deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri.
"If they hadn't shot down the fourth plane it would've hit the dome," Stone, a Navy officer, said in his opening remarks.
The tribunal's chief prosecutor, Col. Lawrence Morris, later explained that Stone was quoting Hamdan in evidence that will be presented at trial. Morris declined to say if the "dome" was a reference to the U.S. Capitol.
The report goes on to state "United Airlines Flight 93 crashed in a field in rural Pennsylvania. U.S. officials have never stated it was shot down although rumors saying that abound to this day."
Were Stone's words a "slip of the tongue" in the vain of former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's when he also told reporters that flight 93 was shot down?
Flight 93 had an 8 mile wide debris field, a fact that does not tally with official story that the aircraft was fully intact in the seconds before it hit the ground.
Large pieces of fuselage were also recovered from a marina in Indian Lake, a couple of miles away from the crash site, and the planes engines, which according to the laws of physics should have plunged deep into the ground along with the rest of the airliner were never found.
Only a one-ton segment of an engine was ever recovered, again more than a mile from the crash site, which the FBI declared had ‘bounced’ there.
The wreckage from flight 93 remains under armed guard inside Iron Mountain.
Eyewitness accounts, in addition to one call from the flight, also describe loud engine noises, white smoke and parts falling from the flight as it approached its final resting place.
We have previously reported on credible individuals who claim to have personally talked with the pilots who shot the plane down.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Iraq 101: Know where in the fuck Iraq IS! (McCain thinks Iraq borders Pakistan!)
By Larry Simons
July 22, 2008
On yesterday’s "Good Morning America", John “never tortured” McCain was addressing a question from Diane Sawyer concerning whether he thought the situation in Afghanistan was “precarious and urgent”, in which McCain replied, “…………We have a lot of work to do. It’s a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq-Pakistan border.”
Watch the clip
The amazing thing about McCain not knowing where Iraq is, is the audacity of the right-wingers [such as the O’ Reilly’s and the Hannity’s] to pout like sissy-assed school girls over a New York Times decision NOT to run an op-ed about Iraq written by McCain when they printed an op-ed by Obama [about Iraq] last week.
This, apparently, is why McCain gets the votes and support he does. Because the ones who are voting for this traitorous fossil probably don't know what borders their own state, let alone what borders Iraq!
Watch the right-wingers cry like sissies
Hey Billo…..hey ‘insanity’ Hannity……maybe a BIG reason they didn’t run McCain’s column is because they wanted someone who at least knows where Iraq is!
No wonder McCain wants to attack Iran! He thinks Iran is Iraq!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Steve Watson & Paul Watson
July 21, 2008
An official guest list for Bohemian Grove's 2008 midsummer encampment along with a map of the Grove's facilities has been obtained by a San Francisco based action group who held protests and information drives outside the entrance to the elite summer retreat.
The list reveals that amongst the hundreds of corporate representatives, government officials and banking elites, guests also included former president George H.W. Bush, David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, as well as several former directors of the CIA, including James Woolsey.
The list was obtained by members of the group truthaction.org, a 9/11 truth organization who were present outside the secluded entrance to the Grove in Sonoma County for the duration of the two week event.
The activists spoke to employees coming and going from the Grove, as well as actual guests and Bohemian Club members, taking the opportunity to hand out 9/11 truth information packs.
A truthaction.org forum entry states:
This year, 9/11 truth activists have been a regular presence at the entrance to the Grove during the two week event, talking to many of the workers coming in and out and also to several of the campers. A number of workers have expressed profound gratitude for the presence and message of the activists and at least one elite camper displayed a seemingly genuine interest in the 9/11 truth materials he was given, stopping to talk for awhile and revealing that he was camping with a former CIA director before heading back into the Grove with his infopack.
Bohemian Grove is a 136-year-old all-male encampment complete with restaurants, bars, stages and lodges, which caters to around 2,000 members of the global elite along with Californian hoi polloi on a yearly basis in July. The camp is set within a 2,700 acre secluded forest replete with giant redwood trees.
In addition to the regulars mentioned above, former attendees include Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon, who both went on to become President.
Bush Senior's camp group, is called the Hill Billies, which includes representatives from big business, banking, politics, universities and the media. Other camps include:
Mandalay (Big Business/Defense Contractors/Politics/U.S. Presidents);
Cave Man (Think Tanks/Oil Companies/Banking/Defense Contractors/Universities/Media);
Stowaway (Rockefeller Family Members/Oil Companies/Banking/Think Tanks);
Uplifters (Corporate Executives/Big Business);
Owls Nest (U.S. Presidents/Military/Defense Contractors);
Hideaway (Foundations/Military/Defense Contractors);
Isle of Aves (Military/Defense Contractors);
Lost Angels (Banking/Defense Contractors/Media);
Silverado squatters (Big Business/Defense Contractors); Sempervirens (Californian-based Corporations);
Hillside (Military — Joint Chiefs of Staff)
In 2000 radio host and film maker Alex Jones infiltrated the gathering and caught exclusive video footage of a bizarre mock human sacrifice ritual, known as "the cremation of care", under a 40 foot stone owl that the members refer to as Molech.
Attendees dress up like Klan members in hooded robes and perform druidic pagan ceremonies to mark the spectacular finale of the event.
In 2004, The New York Post reported that top gay porn star Chad Savage was hired by the Grove to "service" its members during the event and "attend to their every need".
"When they’re not listening to policy speeches, "Bohos" are known to urinate freely in the redwoods and perform mock-druidic rituals that revolve around a 40-foot-tall stone owl. In one ritual, called "Cremation of Care," members wearing red-hooded robes cremate a coffin effigy of "Dull Care" at the base of the owl altar," the report stated.
Homosexual orgies are known to be part of the festivities enjoyed by the predominately "Christian conservative" leaders who go there. Former attendee Richard Nixon once referred to the Grove as, "the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine."
A reader who got a summer job working at the Grove in 2005, Chris Jones, told us that he was regularly propositioned for sex by the old men attending the encampment and asked if he "slept around" and wanted to have some fun.
Jones was later sentenced to three years in jail by California authorities for simply showing a tape of his visit to minors.
The following pictures are reprinted courtesy truthaction.org:
Thursday, July 17, 2008
July 16, 2008
A billboard in St. Cloud, Florida (above) reads "Please Don’t Vote for a Democrat" beside an image of the burning World Trade Center that was attacked on Sept. 11, 2001. Businessman and musician, Mike Meehan, paid for this ad and also claimed that the ad will help Republicans.
This just goes to show anyone the level of intellect and sanity of the far right. Not only is Meehan displaying his ignorance to the entire world by invoking a tragedy in order to state a political message, but he has also paraded before us all that he has forgotten what party occupied the White House on Sept. 11, 2001. What's even more frightening is that most people reading this sign [I would bet] not only believe a Democrat was in the White House on 9-11, but probably couldn't guess the year 9-11 happened.
The ad obviously implies that if a Democrat wins the White House, we will have another major terror attack like on 9-11-01.
Where in the hell do these sycophants come from?
On Meehan’s website http://www.therepublicansong.com/, he claims to be a man of God (that was a given, wasn’t it?) and has a video to his stupid song. Of course Meehan won’t tell you the truth, which is that the Republican party (I should say the Neo-cons) are the ones who ruined this country by creating the biggest deficit ever, bankrupting the country by getting us (the U.S.) into an illegal, unconstitutional war that was started on lies, ruining the economy, torturing detainees who deserve due process of law, presiding over the highest energy prices in the country’s history, covering up the investigation into the biggest terror attack on our soil (9-11) and destroying the Constitution by trying to shatter free speech, illegally spying on American citizens, etc, etc….the list goes on and on.
The bottom line here is, when you throw insanity, God and Toby Keith-style patriotism in the pot and mix them all together, you'll always get one thing: a neo-con that is more dangerous to America than any terrorist!
Of course, this wins "Worst Person" hands down!
THIS is the billboard I would have paid for.....
Monday, July 14, 2008
The 'flip-flopping, never tortured and not eligible to run' McCain is now at 61 flip-flops…..and counting
July 14, 2008
I guess you can say I’m a flip-flopper too, because I wasn’t surprised at this statistic before I was surprised, but John "songbird" McCain is now on record with at least 61 flip-flops in his Presidential campaign. Credit goes to blogger Steve Benen, of his website The Carpetbagger Report, for compiling this astonishing list.
Click here for his story
When I look at this list, it solidifies my stance on how stupid Americans are for continuing to vote for this vile human being. This list makes Bonesmen John Kerry and George Bush look like rock-solid, sane politicians.
National Security Policy
1. McCain thought Bush’s warrantless-wiretap program circumvented the law; now he believes the opposite.
2. McCain insisted that everyone, even "terrible killers," "the worst kind of scum of humanity," and detainees at Guantanamo Bay, "deserve to have some adjudication of their cases," even if that means "releasing some of them." McCain now believes the opposite.
3. He opposed indefinite detention of terrorist suspects. When the Supreme Court reached the same conclusion, he called it "one of the worst decisions in the history of this country."
4. In February 2008, McCain reversed course on prohibiting waterboarding.
5. McCain was for closing the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay before he was against it.
6. When Barack Obama talked about going after terrorists in Pakistani mountains with predators, McCain criticized him for it. He’s since come to the opposite conclusion.
7. McCain was for kicking Russia out of the G8 before he was against it.
8. McCain supported moving "towards normalization of relations" with Cuba. Now he believes the opposite.
9. McCain believed the U.S. should engage in diplomacy with Hamas. Now he believes the opposite.
10. McCain believed the U.S. should engage in diplomacy with Syria. Now he believes the opposite.
11. McCain is both for and against a "rogue state rollback" as a focus of his foreign policy vision.
12. McCain used to champion the Law of the Sea convention, even volunteering to testify on the treaty’s behalf before a Senate committee. Now he opposes it.
13. McCain was against divestment from South Africa before he was for it.
14. McCain recently claimed that he was the "greatest critic" of Rumsfeld’s failed Iraq policy. In December 2003, McCain praised the same strategy as "a mission accomplished." In March 2004, he said, "I’m confident we’re on the right course." In December 2005, he said, "Overall, I think a year from now, we will have made a fair amount of progress if we stay the course."
15. McCain has changed his mind about a long-term U.S. military presence in Iraq on multiple occasions, concluding, on multiple occasions, that a Korea-like presence is both a good and a bad idea.
16. McCain said before the war in Iraq, "We will win this conflict. We will win it easily." Four years later, McCain said he knew all along that the war in Iraq war was "probably going to be long and hard and tough."
17. McCain has repeatedly said it’s a dangerous mistake to tell the "enemy" when U.S. troops would be out of Iraq. In May, McCain announced that most American troops would be home from Iraq by 2013.
18. McCain was against expanding the GI Bill before he was for it.
19. McCain defended "privatizing" Social Security. Now he says he’s against privatization (though he actually still supports it.)
20. McCain wanted to change the Republican Party platform to protect abortion rights in cases of rape and incest. Now he doesn’t.
21. McCain supported storing spent nuclear fuel at Yucca Mountain in Nevada. Now he believes the opposite.
22. He argued the NRA should not have a role in the Republican Party’s policy making. Now he believes the opposite.
23. In 1998, he championed raising cigarette taxes to fund programs to cut underage smoking, insisting that it would prevent illnesses and provide resources for public health programs. Now, McCain opposes a $0.61-per-pack tax increase, won’t commit to supporting a regulation bill he’s co-sponsoring, and has hired Philip Morris’ former lobbyist as his senior campaign adviser.
24. McCain is both for and against earmarks for Arizona.
25. McCain’s first mortgage plan was premised on the notion that homeowners facing foreclosure shouldn’t be "rewarded" for acting "irresponsibly." His second mortgage plan took largely the opposite position.
27. McCain opposed a holiday to honor Martin Luther King, Jr., before he supported it.
28. McCain was anti-ethanol. Now he’s pro-ethanol.
29. McCain was both for and against state promotion of the Confederate flag.
31. McCain was against Bush’s tax cuts for the very wealthy before he was for them.
32. John McCain initially argued that economics is not an area of expertise for him, saying, "I’m going to be honest: I know a lot less about economics than I do about military and foreign policy issues; I still need to be educated," and "The issue of economics is not something I’ve understood as well as I should." He now falsely denies ever having made these remarks and insists that he has a "very strong" understanding of economics.
33. McCain vowed, if elected, to balance the federal budget by the end of his first term. Soon after, he decided he would no longer even try to reach that goal. And soon after that, McCain abandoned his second position and went back to his first.
34. McCain said in 2005 that he opposed the tax cuts because they were "too tilted to the wealthy." By 2007, he denied ever having said this, and falsely argued that he opposed the cuts because of increased government spending.
35. McCain thought the estate tax was perfectly fair. Now he believes the opposite.
36. McCain pledged in February 2008 that he would not, under any circumstances, raise taxes. Specifically, McCain was asked if he is a "‘read my lips’ candidate, no new taxes, no matter what?" referring to George H.W. Bush’s 1988 pledge. "No new taxes," McCain responded. Two weeks later, McCain said, "I’m not making a ‘read my lips’ statement, in that I will not raise taxes."
37. McCain has changed his entire economic worldview on multiple occasions.
38. McCain believes Americans are both better and worse off economically than they were before Bush took office.
39. McCain supported the moratorium on coastal drilling ; now he’s against it.
40. McCain recently announced his strong opposition to a windfall-tax on oil company profits. Three weeks earlier, he was perfectly comfortable with the idea.
41. McCain endorsed a cap-and-trade policy with a mandatory emissions cap. In mid-June, McCain announced he wants the caps to voluntary.
42. McCain explained his belief that a temporary suspension of the federal gas tax would provide an immediate economic stimulus. Shortly thereafter, he argued the exact opposite.
43. McCain supported the Lieberman/Warner legislation to combat global warming. Now he doesn’t.
44. McCain was a co-sponsor of the DREAM Act, which would grant legal status to illegal immigrants’ kids who graduate from high school. Now he’s against it.
45. On immigration policy in general, McCain announced in February 2008 that he would vote against his own bill.
46. In April, McCain promised voters that he would secure the borders "before proceeding to other reform measures." Two months later, he abandoned his public pledge, pretended that he’d never made the promise in the first place, and vowed that a comprehensive immigration reform policy has always been, and would always be, his "top priority."
Judicial Policy and the Rule of Law
47. McCain said he would "not impose a litmus test on any nominee." He used to promise the opposite.
48. McCain believes the telecoms should be forced to explain their role in the administration’s warrantless surveillance program as a condition for retroactive immunity. He used to believe the opposite.
Campaign, Ethics, and Lobbying Reform
50. McCain supported his own lobbying-reform legislation from 1997. Now he doesn’t.
51. In 2006, McCain sponsored legislation to require grassroots lobbying coalitions to reveal their financial donors. In 2007, after receiving "feedback" on the proposal, McCain told far-right activist groups that he opposes his own measure.
52. McCain supported a campaign-finance bill, which bore his name, on strengthening the public-financing system. In June 2007, he abandoned his own legislation.
54. McCain wanted political support from radical televangelist Rod Parsley. Now he doesn’t.
55. McCain says he considered and did not consider joining John Kerry’s Democratic ticket in 2004.
56. McCain is both for and against attacking Barack Obama over his former pastor at his former church.
57. McCain criticized TV preacher Jerry Falwell as "an agent of intolerance" in 2002, but then decided to cozy up to the man who said Americans "deserved" the 9/11 attacks.
58. In 2000, McCain accused Texas businessmen Sam and Charles Wyly of being corrupt, spending "dirty money" to help finance Bush’s presidential campaign. McCain not only filed a complaint against the Wylys for allegedly violating campaign finance law, he also lashed out at them publicly. In April, McCain reached out to the Wylys for support.
59. McCain was against presidential candidates campaigning at Bob Jones University before he was for it.
60. McCain decided in 2000 that he didn’t want anything to do with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, believing he "would taint the image of the ‘Straight Talk Express.’" Kissinger is now the Honorary Co-Chair for his presidential campaign in New York.
61. McCain believed powerful right-wing activist/lobbyist Grover Norquist was "corrupt, a shill for dictators, and (with just a dose of sarcasm) Jack Abramoff’s gay lover." McCain now considers Norquist a key political ally.
And while I realize there are some who believe these constant flip-flops are irrelevant, I respectfully disagree.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
July 9, 2008
Potential next President John McCain’s sick obsession with slaughtering brown people in the Middle East betrayed itself again yesterday when he responded to a question about exporting cigarettes to Iran by saying, “maybe that’s a way of killing them.”
McCain was asked by a reporter, “We’ve learned that exports to Iran increased by tenfold during the Bush administration, biggest export was cigarettes,” to which McCain snapped back, “maybe that’s a way of killing them,” before laughing and chuckling, “I meant that as a joke.”
This is not the first time that McCain has expressed his bloodlust for seeing Iranians massacred.
During an April 2007 town hall meeting in South Carolina, one of McCain’s fawning Neo-Con slug acolytes stood up and asked why “we don’t send an airmail message to Tehran,” to which McCain responded, “Remember that old Beach Boys song? Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.”
The whole audience snickered at the thought of innocent Iranian women and children being blown to bits for the good of the American empire.
Does a historical pretext even exist against which to measure potential Presidents who find killing hundreds of thousands of people funny?
Hitler, Pol Pot, and Osama Bin Laden liked to talk about slaughtering masses of people on a regular basis, but they stopped short of cracking jokes about it.
McCain was subject to a barrage of criticism after his last outburst but he’s gone on to repeat such comments without a care in the world.
Either the body politic is so jaded by 7 years of imperial Neo-Con bloodletting that McCain thinks such comments are tame in comparison, or he knows he’s a ringer and has no chance anyway of beating the elite’s chosen one for 2008 - Barack Obama.
Or he could just be one sick bastard. That makes for presidential material these days.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
July 8, 2008
The BBC’s embarrassing attempt to dig itself out of a hole that keeps getting deeper was again exemplified during their latest yellow journalism hit piece on 9/11 truth, in which they played Larry Silverstein’s "pull it" comment but edited out the most important part of the statement, and in doing so changed its context altogether.
An army of informed truth activists are almost tripping over each other to point out the gargantuan number of errors, ad hominem smear tactics, bias and shoddy investigative techniques displayed in the program which aired Sunday in the UK.
Just one such example concerns WTC complex leaseholder Larry Silverstein’s infamous "pull it" comment which can be viewed in its entirety below with other clips included for context in confirming that the term "pull it" is industry jargon for deliberately demolishing a building.
However, in the BBC’s attempt to convince the viewer that "pull it" meant to withdraw firefighters from the building, despite the fact that according to NIST’s WTC collapse lead investigator Shyam Sunder, "There was no firefighting in WTC 7," and additionally the FEMA report, which stated "No manual firefighting actions were taken by FDNY," the editors carefully snipped out the last portion of Silverstein’s comments where he states, "and then we watched the building collapse."
By deliberately removing "and then we watched the building collapse," the BBC has performed a hatchet job on the whole context of the statement by censoring the fact that the collapse of WTC 7 was a consequence of the decision to "pull" the building.
The BBC’s zealous efforts to redeem its name by ceaselessly attacking the 9/11 truth movement accelerated after the broadcaster was shamed when footage from 9/11 emerged of their correspondent Jane Standley reporting that WTC 7 had collapsed even as it remained standing in the shot behind her head.
Questions as to how this could have happened and allegations that news corporations, whether wittingly or unwittingly, were being fed a script on the day of 9/11 as it unfolded were met with hostility, and the BBC claimed it had "lost" the tape.
Below you can read articles concerning the mountain of other lies contained in the hit piece and watch a discussion about the program with Alex Jones and Jason Bermas.
We will be picking apart the BBC’s latest atrocious effort to claim they have "solved the final mystery of 9/11″ over the course of this week with multiple investigative reports and as we did last time - debunk this latest hit piece as nothing more than the revolting stench of yellow journalism.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
War criminal and Iraq co-conspirator Condoleezza Rice is PROUD of her war crimes (invading Iraq); Vincent Bugliosi sets the record straight
by Larry Simons
July 6, 2008
Media stooge Judy Woodruff sits and listens to the lies of Condi Rice about Iraq on Bloomberg TV. Every single lie goes unchallenged. The Bush administration through its agents of evil like Condi Rice still, to this day, sing the same old tune as 5 years ago: Saddam Hussein was a threat, there was weapons of mass destruction, there was a link between Saddam and 9-11 and that we acted in self-defense. Rice even goes one step further…..she is PROUD that the invasion of Iraq happened.
Watch this smorgasbord of lies
Now that you’ve seen complete lies about Iraq. Grab the popcorn kiddies, gather ‘round and sit and listen to the FACTS about Iraq from former prosecutor and author of the new book “The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder”, Vincent Bugliosi
Friday, July 4, 2008
by Larry Simons
July 3, 2008
I passed on this story when I first saw it because it was just another FOX News gaffe (there’s so many, I would need a full-time staff to keep track of every one). As I watched the clip more and more, I just had to post this, it was just too hilarious and glaring to let slip by.
Last week on FOX News' #1 propaganda agent “Hannity & Colmes”, Sean “Insanity” Hannity set a new record for the FOX News books, and boy did this take some doing!
As Hannity’s erection grew over announcing that Bush was "victorious" because North Korea had fulfilled a commitment to the Chinese that they would hand over documents that included a partial inventory to their nuclear weapons program, I don’t think he was quite prepared for the reaction of former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton.
HANNITY: "North Korea has finally handed over a long awaited accounting of its nuclear program to Chinese officials, fulfilling a key step in the denuclearization process. Although North Korea’s declaration is six months later than their deadline, the news today brings a clear foreign policy victory for the Bush administration. But will the press report it that way? Joining us now for analysis, former ambassador to the U.N. and a Fox News contributor, John Bolton. What do you think this means?
BOLTON: I think it’s actually a clear victory for North Korea. They gain enormous political legitimacy…In return, we get precious little. I think this is North Korea demonstrating again that they can out-negotiate the U.S. without raising a sweat.
HANNITY: Boy I tell you they’ve done it time and time again, and I’m sorta perplexed, Mr. Ambassador, to understand why we keep going back to the well knowing that they haven’t kept the agreements in the past. Whatever happened to Reagan’s “trust but verify”?
I actually counted the time between Hannity asking Bolton, “What do you think this means?”, and Hannity beginning his very next sentence with the word “Boy”. It was 23 seconds, making that, officially, the fastest flip-flop in the history of flip-flops, even for FOX News.
Let’s analyze Hannity’s words, shall we?:
“Boy, I tell you, they’ve done it time and time again.”
Translation: North Korea has not kept their word with deals many, many times in the past. But Sean, you said this was a victory for the Bush administration, didn’t you? If they have not kept their word in the past, where’s the victory for Bush?
“I’m sorta perplexed, Mr. Ambassador, to understand why we keep going back to the well knowing that they haven’t kept the agreements in the past.”
Translation: “Why do we keep trusting North Korea when they have not stuck to their agreements in the past?” But Sean, you said this was a victory for the Bush administration, didn’t you? If they are not to be trusted, where’s the victory for Bush?
“Whatever happened to Reagan’s “trust but verify”?
Translation: “I have no clue what I’m saying here, because I JUST said ‘why do we keep trusting them?’ and now I’ve just said we SHOULD trust (but verify) like Reagan did, so I really have no clue what I just said or where I even am right now……Alan, please hand my schizophrenia medication to me”.
This was really fun to watch. One neo-con embarrassing another neo-con. It was a sight to see.
The funniest part came when Alan Colmes said to Bolton that Condolezza Rice had published an editorial in that same day’s Wall Street Journal called, “Diplomacy is Working on North Korea” and then asked Bolton, “Is she wrong?”
Bolton answered, “Yes she is”.
Colmes then asked, “Does George W. Bush not know what he’s doing?”
Bolton replied, “I think he has focused his attention on Iraq and Afghanistan and I think this is one of the consequences. It’s a very sad day for supporters of the president.”
Did you hear that Hannity??? It’s a very sad day to be YOU! You might want to see a doctor for that strong neckbrace you’ll need from the fastest flip-flop in recorded history.
Oh, and by the way Sean, please explain to me how taking North Korea off the terror list is a victory for Bush when they are one of his BIG 3 in the Axis of Evil? Why was Iraq on the list? They were NO threat to the United States whatsoever and had NO al Qaeda there before we invaded! Why is Iran on the list? According to the N.I.E., they ended their nuclear program in 2003! But North Korea, the ONLY country of the three that actually HAS nukes is taken OFF the list? Hmmmmm.
Maybe it’s because North Korea has no OIL? Could THAT be it?
Sean Hannity…….Scripted, Shameless, FRAUD
Watch the clip
Hannity wins the gold in worst person!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
July 3, 2008
The U.S. government continually claims that it does not torture people, yet it admits to using "waterboarding" as a method of interrogation. If there was ever a debate about whether or not waterboarding was a form of torture then it has now been definitively answered.
Now watch the video and compare it to a real waterboarding situation likely to be experienced by one of the goat herders, taxi drivers or teenage kids rounded up and incarcerated at Gitmo or Abu Ghraib.
The most terrifying aspect of waterboarding, according to accepted definitions, is that the victim experiences the strong sensation that he is drowning and near death.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Paul Joseph Watson
July 1, 2008
Alex Jones’ 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising is more than a rollercoaster adventure through the various expressions of the 9/11 truth movement, it pays homage to a form of direct activism that has corrupt politicians scuttling for cover across the country as their crimes are exposed in public.
The film is a blueprint for unravelling the 9/11 cover-up and going on the offensive in the name of truth.
Arriving amidst a barrage of abuse, death threats and corporate media hit pieces directed towards the 9/11 Truth Movement, 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising is a reminder of the core principles that unite us and what we have collectively achieved over the course of the last few years alone.
The film begins by highlighting the heartbreaking plight of the 9/11 first responders, a theme that forms the framework of the movie, and reminds us that the first government cover-up in the aftermath of 9/11 occurred almost immediately after the towers collapsed.
The very heroes of that tragic day have been completely abandoned by the same government that invokes the names of their dead and dying comrades in order to implement a dark and destructive political agenda.
But it’s an agenda in terminal gridlock largely thanks to the efforts of a raft of truth seekers who have turned confrontational activism into an art form by organizing themselves into grass roots activist chapters and joining arms to stand up to evil wherever it dare show its face.
"We have to continually ask questions - that’s what a patriot does," Immortal Technique’s soul-stirring ground zero speech implores, and it’s a mantra that has not only been embraced by We Are Change chapters nationwide, but pushed even further to the point where answers are being demanded in no uncertain terms.
"No army can stop an idea whose time has come," reads the film’s tagline, but the efforts of the gatekeepers, bullies and thugs who use petty power to threaten and intimidate 9/11 truthers is exposed. The corporate media has attempted to demonize truthers as violent and potentially dangerous, but the only examples of violence and intimidation has come from those who would silence truthseekers by force, as is documented in the movie.
View the trailer
The movie also recognizes the courage of the many public figures who have risked their careers to speak out in support of 9/11 truth, people like Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Jesse Ventura and Christine Ebersole, and how their bold stance is helping to arouse intrigue about the real story behind 9/11 across America.
In addition, the film presents the latest and most hardcore 9/11 evidence, including an interview with Richard Gage about the demolition of the towers and WTC 7.
The spotlight deservedly shines on We Are Change founder Luke Rudkowski, a courageous young man who has inspired scores of other We Are Change chapter groups to organically spring up across the country.
Luke explains how We Are Change began and provides the blueprint from which the seeds of change can be scattered - a kind of instruction manual for budding activists that we hope will be motivated to join the fight after they watch Truth Rising.
Get the DVD, make copies, hand them out to family, friends and strangers. 9/11 Chronicles: Truth Rising is the tool with which people really can be inspired to be the change they want to see in the world.
The 9/11 Chronicles Part One: Truth Rising will be available first exclusively to Prison Planet.tv members on July 4th. Click here to subscribe. Div-x versions will be available so you can burn copies directly to disc and hand them out. Streaming flash, as well as WMV and MOV download versions are also provided. Click here to pre-order the DVD, which will begin shipping on July 5th.
Click here to watch trailers for the movie in high-quality streaming flash and sample the movie-viewing experience subscribers will enjoy on July 4th.