Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chris Matthews destroys shit-for-brains McCain advisor Nancy Pfotenhauer over Sarah “what’s a VP do?” Palin


Finally, Hardball lives up to its name

by Larry Simons
October 22, 2008

I don’t know what made Chris Matthews so pissed tonight on Hardball. I have no clue if it was because he hasn’t gotten any in a while or he is finally getting sick of the abundance of stupidity emanating from the McCain camp, but whatever it is, I really don’t care….this is the Chris Matthews I’ve wanted to see for a long, long time!

I’ve never really liked Chris Matthews much. To me, he's just another controlled media stooge like all the rest of them. He never seems to have the nads to take a side or a stance on anything. But tonight, my goodness, did he make up for months and months of mediocrity by annihilating McCain campaign advisor Nancy Pfotenhauer over the issue of Sarah Palin having no clue whatsoever what the duties of the Vice President are.

Matthews actually appeared pissed off, and rightfully so, because the overwhelming stupidity coming from McCain, Palin and now his advisors has to be confronted and exposed, and I was loving every minute of this. This was one of Chris Matthews’ finest moments on television and while I watched this, only one thought went through my mind: If he was like this every single day on his show, he’d be one of my favorite political commentators.

See if you can notice Pfotenhauer purposely and constantly changing the subject and giving those “god I hope this segment ends quick” laughs of hers as Matthews does an excellent job at staying on the subject and not letting Pfotenhauer take his eye off the ball.

My message to Chris Matthews: Do this every single day on your show and I’ll watch you every single day.

Here’s an excerpt:

MATTHEWS: We talked about the superficial, now let's talk the reality here. And I want to talk about this: the role of the Vice President. I want to give you a shot at it, Nancy, you're a pro. You're not somebody in from out of town. You know how politics works. What is the role of the Vice President under the Constitution? Simply put, you know it or you don't. Either a person understands the role of the Vice President or they don't. What—as you understand it from the Constitution – as a professional, is the role of a Vice President. It's very important you know this answer. We're filling the part in two weeks.

PFOTENHAUER: That's right. That's right. Well, I mean, obviously the role of the Vice President is to support the President, but to also to preside when necessary over the US Senate. And I think that this is also a tempest in a teapot…

MATTHEWS: No, that's not the role of the Vice President. I gave you a shot, Nancy, I want you to try again. What is the Constitutional role of the Vice President? In the Constitution? What's written in the Constitution? You're…look, you're all strict constructionists…

PFOTENHAUER: I'm not a Constitutional scholar but I do know …

MATTHEWS: Have you ever read it?

So, according to Pfotenhauer, you have to be a Constitutional scholar in order to know the 2 main roles of the Vice President.

Here’s the video

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hard ball, its usually no balls. he put that air head in her place.

Earl said...

Here's an addendum for the poll question on biggest fraud of the year... How many people would vote for Larry Simons over Limbaugh, O'Reilly, McCain and Hannity?

I'm casting my vote for Larry so there's one vote. Anyone else?

David said...

Mark me down for another vote for this pathetic site's creator.

jas said...

jas here Larry old friend... nice to see most of the people on here see through your bullshit. Its reprehensible you put someone's picture and name you know personally on this site and goes to show my wife was right that you were unstable, dangerous and in need of medication. I vote for Larry as the biggest fraud of the year so that makes 4 votes for Larry "Bill O'Reilly - I have no facts 0/11 was an inside job Simons."

Anonymous said...

I would vote for McCain but after reading "jas" post from the articles further down this page I also must vote for this Larry Simmons moron.

Anonymous said...

larry, can anyone address the story here? how pathetic these asshole are. if this site is bad, why come here? well, if anything at least you dont pull a hitler and censor everyone.lol. daves lost in his sci-fi book called the bible. jizz is with is wife jim and his soon to be a fag son and these other knukle heads could not get a fact if it slapped its dick across thier face. well it usually does.lol..lol..lol. he says you have no facts hell the whole site is facts and truth. if they could only refute our debunk one thing her, but they cant so they stoop to name calling and spin and even when that fails they just say who cares. they are all bullshit. finally if they were so american they would join up and serve this great country, but they wont because thier all cowards, hell they would not fight even if the terrorist were at thier door. cowards.

Jeremy said...

I disagree, this site's owner desreves the treatment, especially if the quotes printed here are attributed by him. Also putting someone's personal identity on a website without their consent is completely dispicable. I don't know this David Willis but I know he's a better man than Larry Simons who's been booted from herald mail and every other website he's ever visited due to his threats and abnormal behavior. You reap what you sow and I vote for this loser as well which pretty much makes him the biggest fraud on his own site. Funny.

McCain in the membrane said...

Jeremy, you just sound pissed because Willis is leading the poll---lol

bible thumper said...

ill vote for the phony christian. it would have been jas errr jizz but he embarrrasses himself enough already in the herald.lol. mcshames to easy.

Anonymous said...

i vote for simons too, I know Dave and he's 10 times the man this lunatic is

Real Truth Online said...

yeah, lol, he's "10 times the man I am"----although he has YET to refute a thing Ive said and his blog is CENSORED. I ALLOW you to post your bullshit---despite the fact that it doesnt address ANYTHING I say in my posts. You attack, attack, attack and yet I still allow your comments. I was ON THE SUBJECT on Dave's blog and he enabled comment moderation!

Yeah, he's 10 times the man! LOL

By the way, are you going to refute anything?

Anonymous said...

Well it looks like the final tally is in and so sorry Larry, you were voted the biggest fraud on your own site. Congratulations... must feel nice knowing you have no friends coming to your aid either. I don't know David but I find it disturbing Larry is so consumed by him. David, Larry is dangerous... and full of shit too as I'm sure you're aware...stay away from him.

Real Truth Online said...

Yet amazingly and mysteriously----you keep coming here!!! lol

time to evolve said...

youve won again larry, this sorry ass loser is a moron. no wonder hes winning your poll, and against complete jack asses.lol. hes family must just puke knowing thats thier dad. his wife is probably thinking of you while shes in bed with him. what a wimp.