Saturday, September 13, 2008

John McCain ADMITTED his own choice of VP is not qualified to be President


The “straight-talk express” hits another pile of straight-up hypocritical BULLSHIT...again!

by Larry Simons
September 13, 2008

Just 11 months ago in October 2007 John McCain admitted that his future choice for VP would not have the national security experience to be President when he said this during one of the Presidential primary debates:

“I have had a strong and a long relationship on national security, I’ve been involved in every national crisis that this nation has faced since Beirut, I understand the issues, I understand and appreciate the enormity of the challenge we face from radical Islamic extremism. “I am prepared. I am prepared. I need no on-the-job training. I wasn’t a mayor for a short period of time. I wasn’t a governor for a short period of time.”

Let me see….who was a mayor and a governor for a short period of time? Hmmmmmmm....
Mayor for 6 years
Governor for 21 months

Watch the clip

2 comments:

Tony Wolf said...

Good thing she's not actually running for President - (I know she's one cardiac arrest from the Oval Office if McCain wins) but what does that say about Obama who's even less qualified than her? Larry, I'm with you. I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries as well (you probably didn't know that). Sorry I haven't gotten back to you before now. We're selling our house and moving to Indianapolis and we have to have our house ready in two weeks.

I didn't know you were agnostic. I was sad to hear that at first, but then, not so much. I truly admire when good people seek truth. I know you and I know that's what you're doing. Laura and I have talked at length about the subjects of grace and mercy and it doesn't all make sense to us either. Still, I try to live like Jesus. I'm sorry for not being a better example to you.

Your site is amazing. It's crazy what you can find out and even crazier when you consider all of things that probably go on that we don't know about. Anyway, on a side note, my dad has cancer. It doesn't look good but we'll know more soon. If you still pray, think of my dad when you do. Let's get together next time I'm near - it'd be good to talk over a Moons Over My Hammy. Take care Larry.

Tony Wolf said...

Hey Larry - I think you misunderstood; I wasn't implying that you are now in some "lessened state." I simply meant that if I had contributed to your having lost faith, I would feel badly. I also said "I was sad to hear that at first, but then, NOT SO MUCH. I truly admire when good people seek truth." I'm actually happy for you. You said in your post that it had nothing to do with me so I wanted to clarify from my end. I certainly don't look down on you Larry. Why would I?