Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jesse Ventura on Howard Stern and FOX News

The former Governor talks about the Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11, the Economy and the Elections

by Larry Simons
July 30, 2008

I love when after Sean Hannity tells Ventura “Wait, wait, let me finish this…I’ll give you the time”, Ventura starts speaking and he is rushed to get done by the “let’s rap this up” music.

Another gem is when after Ventura tells Hannity, “I don’t believe the 9-11 report, I’m sorry”, Hannity has the balls to say, “…but I believe one part of it…” “One part of it”, Hannity? You believe the ENTIRE report....every word....hook, line and sinker!

We need Ventura as President, and fast!











4 comments:

The Housing Authority LMAO! said...

Now if only Hulk Hogan would be his VP then all our problems would be solved LMAO!

Ventura for president, oh my god, laughing so hard I just spit up on my computer!

Real Truth said...

He was a GOVERNOR, wasnt he? He's PRO-Constitution and not a bought and paid for shill-----whats funny about being PRO-Constitution? I suppose you want the bought and paid for Bilderberger and CFR traitors McCain and Obama as prez?? Im sure I wont get a reply

Real Truth said...

I also noticed you conveniently didnt refute ONE thing Ventura said! I wonder why that is....hmmmmm

not me said...

even though jesse looks good in tights, hes on the money here. how can anyone go against a proven navy seal who has served his country, unless your a unamerican prick bastard.