Friday, July 4, 2008

Hannity sets new FOX News record…….fastest flip-flop EVER!

And for FOX News, that's an accomplishment!

by Larry Simons
July 3, 2008

I passed on this story when I first saw it because it was just another FOX News gaffe (there’s so many, I would need a full-time staff to keep track of every one). As I watched the clip more and more, I just had to post this, it was just too hilarious and glaring to let slip by.

Last week on FOX News' #1 propaganda agent “Hannity & Colmes”, Sean “Insanity” Hannity set a new record for the FOX News books, and boy did this take some doing!

As Hannity’s erection grew over announcing that Bush was "victorious" because North Korea had fulfilled a commitment to the Chinese that they would hand over documents that included a partial inventory to their nuclear weapons program, I don’t think he was quite prepared for the reaction of former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton.

HANNITY: "North Korea has finally handed over a long awaited accounting of its nuclear program to Chinese officials, fulfilling a key step in the denuclearization process. Although North Korea’s declaration is six months later than their deadline, the news today brings a clear foreign policy victory for the Bush administration. But will the press report it that way? Joining us now for analysis, former ambassador to the U.N. and a Fox News contributor, John Bolton. What do you think this means?

BOLTON: I think it’s actually a clear victory for North Korea. They gain enormous political legitimacy…In return, we get precious little. I think this is North Korea demonstrating again that they can out-negotiate the U.S. without raising a sweat.

HANNITY: Boy I tell you they’ve done it time and time again, and I’m sorta perplexed, Mr. Ambassador, to understand why we keep going back to the well knowing that they haven’t kept the agreements in the past. Whatever happened to Reagan’s “trust but verify”?

I actually counted the time between Hannity asking Bolton, “What do you think this means?”, and Hannity beginning his very next sentence with the word “Boy”. It was 23 seconds, making that, officially, the fastest flip-flop in the history of flip-flops, even for FOX News.

Let’s analyze Hannity’s words, shall we?:

“Boy, I tell you, they’ve done it time and time again.”

Translation: North Korea has not kept their word with deals many, many times in the past. But Sean, you said this was a victory for the Bush administration, didn’t you? If they have not kept their word in the past, where’s the victory for Bush?

“I’m sorta perplexed, Mr. Ambassador, to understand why we keep going back to the well knowing that they haven’t kept the agreements in the past.”

Translation: “Why do we keep trusting North Korea when they have not stuck to their agreements in the past?” But Sean, you said this was a victory for the Bush administration, didn’t you? If they are not to be trusted, where’s the victory for Bush?

“Whatever happened to Reagan’s “trust but verify”?

Translation: “I have no clue what I’m saying here, because I JUST said ‘why do we keep trusting them?’ and now I’ve just said we SHOULD trust (but verify) like Reagan did, so I really have no clue what I just said or where I even am right now……Alan, please hand my schizophrenia medication to me”.

This was really fun to watch. One neo-con embarrassing another neo-con. It was a sight to see.

The funniest part came when Alan Colmes said to Bolton that Condolezza Rice had published an editorial in that same day’s Wall Street Journal called, “Diplomacy is Working on North Korea” and then asked Bolton, “Is she wrong?”

Bolton answered, “Yes she is”.

Colmes then asked, “Does George W. Bush not know what he’s doing?”

Bolton replied, “I think he has focused his attention on Iraq and Afghanistan and I think this is one of the consequences. It’s a very sad day for supporters of the president.”

Did you hear that Hannity??? It’s a very sad day to be YOU! You might want to see a doctor for that strong neckbrace you’ll need from the fastest flip-flop in recorded history.

Oh, and by the way Sean, please explain to me how taking North Korea off the terror list is a victory for Bush when they are one of his BIG 3 in the Axis of Evil? Why was Iraq on the list? They were NO threat to the United States whatsoever and had NO al Qaeda there before we invaded! Why is Iran on the list? According to the N.I.E., they ended their nuclear program in 2003! But North Korea, the ONLY country of the three that actually HAS nukes is taken OFF the list? Hmmmmm.

Maybe it’s because North Korea has no OIL? Could THAT be it?

Sean Hannity…….Scripted, Shameless, FRAUD

Watch the clip



Hannity wins the gold in worst person!

1 comment:

Real Truth Online said...

I see Jas and his many personalities have fled like scared rabbits