Friday, March 7, 2008

Lou Dobbs: New World Order Can Be Defeated


Popular CNN host attacks Bush administration for "shameless" destruction of sovereignty

Paul Joseph Watson
PrisonPlanet.com
March 7, 2008

CNN host Lou Dobbs says that the New World Order can be defeated but only if "Americans awaken and soon," as he attacked the Bush administration's "shameless" destruction of U.S. sovereignty on a nationally syndicated radio show.

"What we have permitted in allowing the Bush administration to have effectively further reduced our sovereignty and respect for our laws and certainly regard for our borders and our ports - it's been a shameless, shameless period in American history that we're going to have to reverse," Dobbs told the Alex Jones Show.

Dobbs said that if people did not wake up to the unfolding North American Union agenda as well as the Trans Texas Corridor under the banner of the Security and Prosperity partnership, then America could "kiss its future goodbye."

The CNN host said that the New World Order could be defeated, but only if the American people awakened and did it soon.





Speaking on the subject of 9/11, Dobbs said the federal government had acted with deceit in failing to prevent the attack .

"We gave George Tenet a gold medal while the CIA failed to act intelligently or responsibly to stop that attack - I'm talking about a government that almost seven years after September 11th continues to leave our borders wide open and our ports insecure with 95% of what enters this country uninspected, it's unconscionable," said Dobbs.

During the interview, Dobbs also said that the U.S. economy is heading for a stagflation crisis as a result of the U.S. government's policy of dollar depreciation and that the only solution is for the American people to restore a proper Constitutional system of government.

"We have the specter of stagflation staring at us coldly and inevitably right now," said Dobbs, adding, "There's no doubt that those who would degrade the sovereignty of this country would want to certainly degrade the power, the strength, and the respect of the U.S. dollar and it is the last thing we should permit," he concluded.

7 comments:

tweddle said...

alex says it like it is.

Real Truth Online said...

yes he does

Helena Murphy said...

It's not as simple as it seems. You have to realize who is controlling and running this country. George W. Bush is only a figurehead. From the war,to our homeland security program to our current financial status. A few people are shaping our economy and turning it into something that can be controlled by a few key players. Food,water gas and housing are all being changed as we speak. Big business is controlling everything. Buying out banks, merging banks and consolidating businesses so that a select few control everything. Communism in the guise of democracy. All we do is talk about it. What does O'bama really stand for? Why is it so hard for him to say? I contend that he is a figure head also. That's why he can appear from nowhere and be such a contender. Watch out is all I can say. You know the phrase,"better the devil you know". I will vote for Hilary because whether or not I like her, I know where she stands and I can see what she has done. she is a fighter and she knows what she is up against.Everyone is hoping for change and Obama is playing on those hopes and fears. But change is not always for the better.Did we forget that. We had better be careful or we will get more"change" than we can handle. Don't forget his name or how he was raised or who his mentors are. can we be sure of what we are getting?

Helena Murphy said...

I've been watching the commentary on foreclosure. I'm trying not to go into foreclosure.I'm 30 days behind currently. You are told to contact your lender and try to work something out. I've been trying for a year, before m adjustable rate went up. There is no help out there. They offer solutions that are the same as the situation that you are in. in my case instead of raising my rate from 8% to 11% they just raised it to 10%. I am disabled and on a fixed income. My husband died in July. I have a 13 year old daughter. I can keep the house if the rates don't keep going up. I'm a victim of subprime lending and a questionable mortgage company, "Amtrust Mortgage". They told me that once I had a payment history I could refinance. I asked all the right questions, I was tricked and lied to about a lot of things. As a first time home owner I tried to get accurate information it just wasn't available. I've been in my home almost three years.(Sept.)I can afford it I make a payment every month but the price of everything is going up. I can't afford to pay more for everything. Insurance is ridiculous, and our government has set it up so you have to pay for it whether you use it or not, just another drain on your finances. I haven't had health insurance in 13 years. I just want to have a place to live. I moved from Atlanta to the country. I don't have any family or friends. If I get evicted my daughter and I will be homeless. The little bit of hope that I had is draining away. It's just a matter of time. No one will help. Why can't the president place a moratorium on foreclosures? What is he waiting for? Or am I one of those who can't afford to live in a house? Even though I've been doing it for almost 3 years. What was that a fluke? Raising the price beyond my income range had to have something to do with it.

Real Truth Online said...

well, Helena----Im sorry for your loss and alot of what you say makes sense. I simply dont know as much as you do about foreclosures, but here's one thing I will respectfully disagree with you on. Voting for Clinton will be a colossal mistake. I will no longer vote for ANYONE who only got where they are solely on their NAME. Thank GOD I didnt vote for Bush either time, but he's another that got NOWHERE on HIS OWN. It was his name. Clinton wants a one-world government. Did you see the video I have posted right below the picture of me and Ron Paul? The Clintons and the Bushes' are friends. They are part of all this crap that is going on. She will do nothing about the war except continue it and fund it. She will do nothing about health care (no president CAN, that is a PRIVATE issue that Presidents really dont control---and she knows that!). She is a member of the CFR and the New World Order and wants a one world government---the video above clearly shows that. Vote Ron Paul----he is the only hope for this country. I disagree with you about Obama's name----that's irrelevant. That's a media-driven lie that he is a threat because of his name. He was born in America and he was given his name 47 years ago-----LONG before Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden were CIA operatives of the United States. Do people think Obama was just given his name 5 years ago??? LOL

Thanks for posting Helena. Id like to know where you found about my site---just curious.

Helena Murphy said...

I checked on Cnn online. And although he didn't just get his name it stands for something. That is what I'm talking about he was raised Muslim and it ha to influence his thinking. Being a conservative. Clinton has done good work. Do you not research backgrounds and prior activities? She is being penalized for Bill's activities and record not hers.

Real Truth Online said...

Did you not watch the video on my website of her supporting a one world government?

Yeah, she's done good work, like vote for the war in 2002 and even voted to keep funding it last year after claiming she was against the war in the debates---and I LOVED when Kucinich really let her have it during the debate they had the very night in which earlier that day Clinton voted to keep funding the war. The Clinton's and the Bush's are friends. She also supports NAFTA-----which is about the biggest anti-American, unconstitutional deal we've seen in a long time. Bill Clinton started that in 1994. And you say I dont research things?? You obviously only like her because she's a woman. If you REALLY supported the Constitution and wanted America great again and this war OVER, youd vote for Ron Paul. Tell me one good thing Clinton has done.