Saturday, January 12, 2008

New recruits for Iraq should ONLY come from New Hampshire


Warmongering, Neo-con asshole John McCain says we should stay in Iraq for 100 years. Since the people of New Hampshire love this prick so much, the new recruits for this 100 year occupation should only come from that state alone

by Larry Simons
January 12, 2008



Just incase there’ s actually some stupid ass out there that thinks I am only saying this in jest, let me make this very clear: I mean my headline to be taken LITERALLY. For those FOX News zombies who have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about because I’m sure their God [FOX News] has most likely never aired this clip, let me just show the following clip of warmongering, asshole John McCain saying that we should be Iraq for 100 years.




McCain recently won the New Hampshire primary after telling a crowd of over 200 people at a town hall meeting in Derry, New Hampshire that we should be in Iraq for 100 years….maybe even a THOUSAND, or a MILLION years! Obviously, the residents of New Hampshire LOVE the Iraq war, love our troops dying because of lies and love candidates who support staying in a country that we pre-emptively attacked who did nothing at all to us.

So, my message to the people of New Hampshire is simply this: Enlist right now for deployment to Iraq…all of you. If your children are at least 18, make them enlist too. In fact, I will go a step farther. Since you voted for a man who supports United States occupancy in Iraq from anywhere between 100-1,000,000 years, write your senators and congressmen and ask them to propose a bill that says New Hampshire and ONLY the state of New Hampshire will supply the troops for this 100-1,000,000 year occupancy of Iraq.

I think it’s only fair. It’s very simple. You voted for a man who wants to occupy Iraq for at least 100 years and as many as 1,000,000. You want him to be President….YOU fight your goddamned war in Iraq New Hampshire! Leave the rest of us sane, peaceful citizens of this country alone.

I’m not just picking on YOU New Hampshire. Whatever other states McCain wins (God forbid) I will gladly add those states to the list as well.

I used to respect McCain because of his military service and that he was a POW…..no longer. I can honestly say that I no longer give a rats if he served or was tortured. He has become one of THEM----a warmongering Neo-con bought and paid for elitist.

I was extra proud of my hero, and TRUE American, Ron Paul for calling McCain on this during the debate Thursday night. Everytime McCain gives that stupid fucking smirk and laughs when Ron Paul talks about bringing our troops home, I just want to reach through my screen and yank him from behind the podium and throw him back to the year 1967. “Oh, my, how could you say that about someone who is considered an American hero?” you say. John McCain hates our Constitution. Anyone who hates our Constitution, whether they call themselves American or not, is an enemy of mine.

Watch the video:




In the clip above, McCain mentions that it’s not the “length of time that we are in Iraq that matters, it’s the American casualties that matter”. What kind of fucking INSANITY is this?

EARTH TO JOHN McCAIN: IF WE ARE OUT OF IRAQ FOR GOOD, AMERICAN CASUALTIES WILL BE ZERO!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

rollye james said...

check his bullshit vote record.

Anonymous said...

again his a piece of shit. read enormous crime.

NotMe said...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8045542387672451515&q=september+clues&total=118&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0