Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jon Stewart unearths an accurate Dick Cheney

Unfortunately, you have to go back to 1994 to find Cheney being right about something

by Larry Simons
August 16, 2007

An old tape recently unearthed from 1994 shows Dick Cheney being……(you may want to sit down before I say this)……..CORRECT about Iraq!!!!!

Jon Stewart talks to Stephen Hayes, the author of a new book about Cheney, and is dead on correct about everything, while Hayes stumbles for words. Also, in the clip, Stewart makes reference to asshole John Gibson's mocking of Stewart a few days ago on Gibson's radio show when Stewart is explaining to Hayes how dissenting and criticizing Bush and Cheney's foreign policies makes others (namely FOX News) portray him as a traitor.

Here’s the clip:
C:\Documents and Settings\Larry\Desktop\TDS-Hayes-Cheney.wmv

Earlier in the show Stewart did a hilarious segment called, “Even Dick don’t know Dick” in which he showed a clip of Dick Cheney from 1994 telling us all that going into Iraq would be a mistake and a “quagmire”. My sides almost burst at the end of the clip when Jon Stewart says, “at least this finally explains what Cheney keeps in that man-sized safe……HIMSELF from 1994!” Classic, classic stuff.

Here’s the clip. Enjoy!:
C:\Documents and Settings\Larry\Desktop\TDS-Cheney-1994.wmv

Supporters of Cheney, including Hayes, argues that the reason why Cheney was right about not going into Iraq in 1994 and he’s right NOW that we are in Iraq is because “things changed after 9/11”, despite Cheney ADMITTING on Meet The Press on Sept. 10, 2006 that “we’ve never been able to confirm any connection between Iraq and 9/11”.

Here’s the clip of Cheney ADMITTING no 9-11/Iraq connection……which in essence is admittance that he is wrong about Iraq NOW.



Sooooooo, how is it that Cheney is right about Iraq now if he admits no 9-11/ Iraq connection if supporters argue that “things changed after 9/11??????”

Anyone have an answer for that???

5 comments:

realtruthlieshisassoff said...

pathetic site, why waste your time, no one visits, you don't allow debate, all here is cut and paste cut and paste cut and paste, you have nothing original and no truth, 10 stories on your front page and only one comment among them LMAOROFL, only 2 people vote on your poll questions, again why waste your time. this site died when jas called you out on your BS and hypocritical Bill O'Reilly tendencies. you are the Billo of the 9/11 conspiracy movement. cut his mic, cut his mic he's speaking truth on my site... go back to bed ignorant sheep.

Real Truth Online said...

YOU must be Jas if you know who he is, so Jas Ill just tell you this: stop crying that I have comment moderation on. Ive said a million times I will post ANY comment, now matter how opposite it is to my views---for example: I posted YOURS! Hmmm, Im really for censorship, huh?? you said I cut and paste? where? oh, do u mean the stories from others in which i post their name to the story and give them the credit? cutting and pasting implies that I COPY stories and call them my own-----Look at the writer's name above each date of each story----I put their name on it!! How is that COPYING????? asshole! I noticed that you say I lie my ass off in your moniker, but yet AS USUAL dont point out ONE lie. I dont debate? Jas, you the KING of the non-debaters---maybe even of the master-debaters! LOL as far as the comments go--I never made this site for people to post things. That was just an added element. This site is for the stories and information. The blogging is just something I threw in. I could care less if from day 1 of this site there were ZERO comments on EVERY post. Thats not what this site is for. I proved you cant debate a LONG time ago Jas----and you are STILL crying that i have moderation enabled! Thats funny!! I love when you post in here and say Im wrong, but yet you NEVER EVER EVER point out WHERE Im wrong, or WHY-----you just call names, criticize and then run away like a scared little punk. You say I dont debate?? Get the debate started asshole----what was I wrong about in ANY story? You wont answer...you will just name call and run and AVOID my question, as USUAL!

Real Truth Online said...

...OR you will post another comment under another moniker acting as if you are a different person and continue to criticize and call names so that you can name call and at the same time NOT answer my question because you can claim the question wasnt for YOU since you are pretending to be another person------WHAT A FUCKING COWARD YOU ARE! How do you sleep at night knowing you have to pretend to be others in order to avoid my questions? Your wife and kids must be ashamed of you (if you even have a woman). One thing you keep failing to comprehend Jas: YOU KEEP COMING TO MY SITE!! AM I COMING TO YOU?? YOU HAVE NO SITE BECAUSE YOU NEED ORIGINAL THOUGHTS TO KEEP ONE GOING. Youre a freaking stalker!!

Real Truth Online said...

yep, Jas, keep avoiding my questions and continue being the CHICKEN you are. I OWN you, thats why youre pissed that moderation is still on. Hows it feel being owned? LOL

mr. impeachment said...

get this asshole out of office.