Friday, February 9, 2007

Lou Dobbs confronts the man who could be the new Father of our ...."country"? (Sorry George Washington)

Pastor says we need to integrate to be safer. In other words...if you can't lock enemies out, live among them!

by Larry Simons
February 9, 2007

Lou Dobbs gets it...he just gets it about the elitist elements in this country. We need more journalists like Lou Dobbs who have the guts to expose these people that are trying to destroy our country and integrate it into a "Union" instead of a sovereign country. Incase anyone doesn't know, Robert Pastor (Vice President of International Affairs and Professor of International Relations at American University) actually said last year to WorldNetDaily that he believes a new 9/11 crisis could be the catalyst to merge the U.S., Mexico and Canada. He said in that case, the SPP (Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America) could be developed into a continental union, complete with a new currency, the amero, that would replace the U.S. dollar just as the euro has replaced the national currencies of Europe. In other words, bye bye America (as we knew it) and hello to the North American Union, all in the name of free trade, political and social integration so we can be "more safe".



Pastor also told a Spanish magazine last October that "crises can force decisions that otherwise would not be made". He added, "What I'm saying is that a crisis is an event which can force democratic governments to make difficult decisions like those that will be required to create a North American Community. It's not that I want another 9/11 crisis, but having a crisis would force decisions that otherwise might not get made." He then adds, "The United States turned to the Marshall Plan when faced with the crisis of Western Europe falling into the hands of communism. So, I'm not advocating, or encouraging, or wanting a crisis, I'm only saying that in order to take important initiatives, sometimes one manner in which this occurs is when there is a crisis to which leaders need to respond."

In other words, Pastor is saying, "Oh yeah, I'm not ADVOCATING or WANTING another 9/11, I'm just saying these things are sometimes needed to make big changes in policies and initiatives...and it just so happens that I am the leading intellectual force in creating a North American Union and another 9/11 crisis would REALLY help out my plan, but nahhhh, I dont WANT it to happen!"

Unreal, isn't it?

Well, if he wants his plan to succeed, then why would he be against another 9/11? There's already TONS of evidence that the main beneficiaries of 9/11 were our own government and key members of the Bush administration. You see people, this is all a big puzzle, and this is just another giant piece of it. It's all a part of their master plan to remove America as a sovereign nation to shift the balance of power to Europe which is under the control of the World Bank, whose President is Paul Wolfowitz, former Secretary of Defense, Neo-con and World Bank nominee of George W. Bush. Also, Wolfowitz is considered by many in the 9/11 truth movement to be a key member in the involvement/orchestration of 9/11. You see people, a big puzzle. People like me, the truth movement and Lou Dobbs are just a few who this country desperately needs to put the puzzle together. Many in country simply don't care, are too lazy or just don't understand the importance of this or don't know what they can do even if they DO care. I don't have all the answers, but I do know one thing. Doing ANYTHING is better than NOTHING.

I get accused of hating my country when I bring these things up, but in my view hating your country is never displayed better than when you just don't care about anything or take no action, and then accuse OTHERS of hating their country when they actually are the ones off their asses doing things! I don't know everything, but I try to bring as much truth as I possibly can to as many I can to save this country. I may not be right on all of the 9/11 issues, but one thing I know I am 100% sure of....and that is there are many, many unanswered questions that are purposely being ignored by our government and the investigations need to be re-opened. Even the most staunch critic of my views should find that to be true. Do something people, anything to save these globalist, money and power-hungry bastards from taking over.

We may need a revolution....but people have to care first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe American University has this greedy little rat teaching his devilry. Fuckin' Bastard!

Real Truth Online said...

yep, a globalist asshole, and Lou Dobbs called him on it. Gotta love Lou!