Friday, January 26, 2007

Wolf Blitzer pisses off 9/11 orchestrator Cheney



by Larry Simons
January 26, 2007

You will see in the clip above that Blitzer is simply asking questions that Cheney can't handle so he lashes out at the person who is REALLY to blame...Wolf Blitzer, rather than the ones he really SHOULD be angry with...his fellow Republicans and most Democrats (about Iraq) and to Focus on the Family (about his daughter's pregnancy). What I find interesting is that James Dobson's organization made these comments about Cheney's daughter and Dobson is just like all the Neo-cons at FOX News, war mongering supporters of Bush. Cheney orchestrates 9/11 and he heas the right to get pissed at anyone? This just shows you a glimpse of the sinister personality of Cheney. Watch closely how Blitzer even seems to be outwardly scared. He should be. He’s sitting right beside the man who told Norman Mineta on 9/11 that he KNEW the plane approaching the Pentagon was 50 miles away…20 miles away…10 miles away and the “plane” was allowed to crash anyway. I’d be scared too Wolf if I was sitting beside the most evil man in America.
Here's a excerpt:
BLITZER: Here's what Jim Webb, senator from Virginia said in the Democratic response last night — he said, "The president took us into this war recklessly. We are now, as a nation, held hostage to the predictable and predicted disarray that has followed."

And it's not just Jim Webb; it's some of your good Republican friends in the Senate and the House are now seriously questioning your credibility, because of the blunders and the failures. Gordon Smith…

CHENEY: Wolf, Wolf, I simply don't accept the premise of your question. I just think it's hogwash.

BLITZER: ..your daughter, Mary. She's pregnant. All of us are happy she's going to have a baby. You're going to have another grandchild. Some of the — some critics are suggesting — for example, a statement from someone representing Focus on the Family, "Mary Cheney's pregnancy raises the question of what's best for children. Just because it's possible to conceive a child outside of the relationship of a married mother and father doesn't mean that it's best for the child." Do you want to respond to that?

CHENEY: No.

BLITZER: She's, obviously, a good daughter –

CHENEY: I'm delighted I'm about to have a sixth grandchild, Wolf.

And obviously I think the world of both my daughters and all of my grandchildren. And I think, frankly, you're out of line with that question.

BLITZER: I think all of us appreciate –

CHENEY: I think you're out of line.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked how VP Cheney bitch slapped the little kraut down to size

Real Truth Online said...

slapped him down? by avoiding answering questions? I guess thats why you think YOU win our discussions----YOU avoid answering too! Ever answer my question "Are you a Christian?" yet? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous said...

Watching Wolfie take on VP Cheney reminded me how Cheney crushed the pretty boy Edwards.

Real Truth Online said...

Im deleting every post you send until you answer the question: Are you a Christian? Dont bother posting until you give a simple yes or no. I wont read it if it doesnt answer me, and it will be removed.