Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bill O’ Liar contradicts himself, then spins, then lies, then spins again, then lies again on the Shawn Hornbeck story!

Then O' Liar ends interview by doing the VERY thing his nut job guest attacks others for! This was priceless TV!

by Larry Simons
January 23, 2007
I tell ya...it just doesn't get any better than this. I couldn't have created more spin, lies and hypocrisy if I had written the script myself! On tonight's O' Liar "fact"-or, loofah-boy had 2 of his favorite spin shills on: Bernie Goldberg and Jane Hall. But, before I explain what the three stooges said on tonights show, let's re-cap what rolled out of the lips of Bill O' Reilly (B.O.R.---- appropriate initials) when he spoke with Greta Van Susteren (GVS) last week when this story broke:

GVS: First of all we don't know all the facts, Don't forget that Elizabeth Smart likewise had an opportunity to leave and she did not. She was on the public street for some reason when young people are picked up and taken under the influence of adults they are very receptive of what adults do. So I would not dismiss the Stockholm syndrome --

BOR: The difference in the Smart case, and correct me if I am wrong, was this guy was always around the little girl and she wasn't gone for the long period of time as this guy was. Now what we have learned -- and this is why I don't believe in Stockholm -- this guy Shawn Hornbeck gone four years from 11-15. Authorities actually say that he taunted his own parents on his website. He's got these piercing this is a troubled kid in my opinion --

GVS: The piercings, a lot of kids do the piercings. As far as the taunting goes on the website I think what can be established is that someone on this particular login taunted the parents. Was it done from this particular computer? If it was done from this particular computer that means that Michael Devlin did it, or Shawn did it or someone with access to the computer... let's not forget he is a kid.... He may be 15 now...

BOR: No, I am not buying this if you're 11 years old or 12 years old or 13 and you have a strong bond with your family. Even if the guy threatens you this and that. You're riding your bike around, you got friends -- the kid didn't go to school. There's all kinds of stuff, if you can get away, you get away. If you're 11 --

GVS: Bill it seems bizarre to me, I agree it seems bizarre. Why not run, why not yell, why not scream? But the thing I keep going back to is, what was Patti Hearst's story...

BOR: I didn't buy that Patti Hearst story for a second.

GVS: Why was she so willing to sign up with her kidnappers and like wise Elizabeth Smart, she had opportunity -- nice kid, nice family, why was she unwilling to run...?

BOR: Let me answer your question. This is what I believe in the Hearst caseand in this case. The situation that Hearst found herself in was exciting. She had a boring life, child of privilege. All of a sudden she's in with a bunch of charismatic thugs and she enjoyed it. The situation here with this kid is looks to me to be a lot more fun then when he had under his own parents. He didn't have to go to school, He could run around and do what he wanted.

GVS: Some kids like school --

BOR: Well I don't believe this kid did. And I think when it all comes down what's going to happen is there was an element here that this kid liked about his circumstances...
Fast forward to tonights show (with guests Bernie Goldberg and Jane Hall): My own comments will be inserted in dark purple.

BOR: The facts of the case say that Shawn Hornbeck had plenty of time and plenty of room to escape, which I pointed out--and as soon as I pointed it out Jane, I was demonizing the kid. I didn't see it that way. I was reporting the story. (Immersed in your OPINIONS)

JH: You did seem to be saying, (He DID say it Jane, don't pander to him) "Why didn't this kid escape when he could?"

BOR: Is that not a legitimate question to put forth---is it not? (Yes, but for the cops..not YOU!)

JH: ...you seem to be blaming him when in fact he was probably undermined in some kind of mental prison.....(BOR cuts her off)

BOR: Can you point to one sentence that I said that placed blame on him? I consistantly said he was the victim. (Yeah, I can: "The situation here with this kid is looks to me to be a lot more fun then when he had under his own parents. He didn't have to go to school, He could run around and do what he wanted." Hell, I'll give you TWO: "Well I don't believe this kid did. And I think when it all comes down what's going to happen is there was an element here that this kid liked about his circumstances...)

JH: I think you said, "Why didn't he escape when he could?" (Jane, stop saying "think", he DID say it)

BOR: That's not blaming him, Jane! It's doing the job--my job is to be a journalist. (It's not blaming him? You're basically saying he STAYED with this guy when he didn't HAVE to---that's not blaming? A journalist? Hold on, i need to laugh for a real long time............ok, I'm done)

JH: Didn't you also say, "He might have enjoyed the life and like not going to school? (Yes he did) That's on a website----maybe it's not the whole story. (Pandering again Jane. Why don't you just say you might be completely wrong that he EVER did a story on it at all?)

BOR: Of course it's not the whole....and it's ridiculous. I raised the question that there was an element of his captivity that the boy just talked about Bernie, where he didn't have to go to school, he didn't have to do anything but sleep and play video games. (I love the way you spun that one Bill, you couldn't dare say it out loud again that you said "The situation here with this kid is looks to me to be a lot more fun then when he had under his own parents" and "there was an element here that this kid liked about his circumstances...)

Then later O' Liar says:

BOR: And again...that was my reporting and that's true! I haven't said one thing that isn't true. (You mean INCLUDING your opinions?) ...I did base all of my statements and questions on KNOWN FACTS coming out of the police investigations. (Really Billo? "he liked his circumstances" was true? "... "looks to me to be a lot more fun then when he had under his own parents" is true? "this is a troubled kid in my opinion" is true? Hmmmmmm. They sound an awful lot like OPINIONS Mr. Falafel. I assume that's why you even used the word "opinion")

Then Bernie Goldgerg bellows:

BG: All of these people who was saying it was Stockholm Syndrome----they were jumping the gun! They didn't know if it was Stockholm Syndrome. They were conjecturing and they were wrong! ANY kind of conjecturing in the absense of facts is useless.

THEN! The VERY NEXT THING Billo says is this: "This is not Stockholm Syndrome..I don't know what it is, but it's not Stockholm Syndrome"

Didn't Bernie JUST SAY ANY conjecturing is useless, and people who were saying it IS Stockholm Syndrome don't know and they're wrong??? How does Billo know it's NOT? Isn't that JUST as wrong? Hey Bernie, you must have majored in deductive reasoning:

Conjecturing is useless------>Billo was conjecturing------>Billo is useless!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an obsession with O'Reilly don't you? It would not surprise me to see you arrested one day for stalking the man.

I know you worship nutty Keith Losermen and you are pissed off nobody tunes into his nightly freak show, but give it a rest

Real Truth Online said...

about as obsessed as you are with ME! Who is blogging on WHO's site? Who emailed WHO on who's PERSONAL email? Seems what you claim about ME is representative of your obsession of ME! I also see you are avoiding my question......i'll keep asking-----Are you a Christian? and if so----what branch? Catholic? Protestant? why would you avoid answering this?

Real Truth Online said...

Notice how he runs from EASY questions? And he claims I dont answer HIM! I have never ignored a comment by him on purpose, and especially this blatantly----it's clear you're just afraid of questions, period...no matter how hard or easy. The question once again is "Are you a Christian?"----will u EVER answer??

Anonymous said...

Libs are so funny. They get their ass kicked in the ratings and they keep saying they are better

Now liberal Larry is asking a totally irrelevant question in a lame attempt to change the subject

Hang in their Larry maybe one day your brain will get its much needed oxygen

Real Truth Online said...

and yet he cant answer it----its NOT irrelevant, i have my reasons-----when you answer it (yes or no), I will tell you my reason---now, more dodge, deflect and ignore or simple answer? (...and this is the guy that makes the claims that I never answer HIM!!!)

Real Truth Online said...

change the subject? what was the subject I diverted from? What question didnt I answer or comment didnt I address in which I diverted from? I just checked---i DIDNT change ANY subject. I addressed your comment on January 20, 8:41 am under the story "Olbermann: Why does O' Reilly still have a job?" ---THEN I first asked the question "Are you a Christian?" AFTER i had addressed your previous post, so, what subject did I CHANGE by asking the question? Once again, the facts hit tweds in his stupid face and eats right through his attempted manipulation and spin, but I go and check the archives and come up with that thing tweds hates the most----the truth. So, tweds, answer my question: Are you a Christian?-----or will YOU change the subject by posting something that has NOTHING to do with my question? My prediction: More dodge, deflect and ignore, or he will totally ignore my post and run for about a week, which is what he does best, RUN. So, tweds, are you a Christian?

Anonymous said...

Bill has a job because he delivers the ratings and shows the left for what they are

Why does Keith have a job? Does PMSNBC use his show as a tax write off?

Real Truth Online said...

well, you should have answered my question instead of posting the death threat, because answering my question wouldn't have made me contact authorities.

Anonymous said...

Turning yourself in for therapy Larry?

Real Truth Online said...

So are you a Christian or not? Still waiting for that answer.

Anonymous said...

The sirens I hear are the men in the white coats coming for Liberal Larry

Are you joining fopr fellow peace niks today Larry?

The liberal media will be giving you clowns glowing coverage today while the troops see how Dems really support them

Anonymous said...

The Dems should have called the DC Office of the DNC Rent A Mob

The crowds did not look to huge. Liberal Larry will be bellowing how it was a huge success

About 20,000 Bush hater and terrorist lovers out of 300 million is not very impressive

Real Truth Online said...

I guess Chick Hagel and John Warner are liberals now. Dictator Bush does anything he wants to and ANYONE who disagrees is a liberal huh? So, his own party are liberals now?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Real Truth Online said...

you dont have to send the same fucking post in 2 seperate threads asshole. I dont even read your copy and pastes anyway---in fact, let me DELETE IT! LOL